Client Relations Associate
GBP 25-31k + bonus (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Solihull and home based
As Client Relations Associate, you will be responsible for managing the client’s R&D technical report from start to finish. This will involve organising and leading client meetings in person or via Teams, Zoom or telephone. You will work in close collaboration with our Technical and Finance teams to gather the necessary information from the client for the technical report’s compilation and submission. You will be required to learn about the business and sector the client operates in, provide guidance on eligible expenditure, and answer queries on the R&D tax credit scheme.
You will acquire a thorough understanding of HMRC’s R&D tax credit scheme and how it can be applied to the activities of companies operating across a multitude of industrial sectors. You are not required to possess prior in-depth knowledge about tax or the scheme; comprehensive training will be provided.
The Client Relations role is a pivotal one, requiring exceptional time management and organisational ability to be accomplished effectively. The role should appeal to individuals who are looking for a challenging and rewarding position within an exciting and rapidly growing organisation.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- At least two years’ experience liaising with clients in a professional environment
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Good command of written, technical English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Word skills
- High level of organisational ability, including time and diary management
- Outstanding work ethic and a desire to immerse oneself in company culture
- Full driving licence
- Undergraduate degree
- Sales experience in a technical industry, with exposure to innovation
- Basic knowledge, experience or familiarity with accounting practices
- Knowledge of R&D tax credit scheme
- Based near Solihull
- Basic Excel skills